Video

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday!

I hope everyone is doing well this evening! We have had a very relaxing day today. Of course we did not work today, but not only that we were able to attend Family Church on the Rock, go to Dunn's River Falls, take a boat ride, and have a banquet with teen challenge tonight! It is hard to believe that this trip is almost over! It still feels like we have just got here! This trip is coming to a close quickly, and although I hate to see it end, I will sure be glad to get home! Mom tells me that is is pretty cold there, however I cannot say the same for here, it is pretty warm and muggy. We all had a very relaxing day in just enjoying our time on this beautiful island, and not be overly consumed with working. In climbing Dunn's River falls I was going up one part and lost my glasses, and only by a miracle did our guide find them. I was very scared! I am blessed to have them. Tonight at the TC banquet, many of our team members got up and spoke of how great of time they have had here in Jamaica and all that God has been doing all week. It was a great time!

Well it is getting late, and I have been tired all day, so this is it for now. Goodnight guys!

- God Bless -
- Kolby Dukes -

No comments: