Video

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Not much time left!

Wow this really snuck up on me! I can't believe it is 1:42 already, we leave in a matter of only an hour and twenty minutes! This is crazy! I am just running everything through my mind trying to figure out what I forgot. Just a couple minutes ago I realized I had not packed ANY shoes besides my slippers for the plane! Could have been bad.

Two o'clock is when hardee's in Laurel starts their breakfast menu, so I do believe that Mason and I are going to pay them a visit shortly to obtain some of their blueberry biscuits! (We made friends with the guy in there earlier)

Again I want to thank you for your continued prayer and support on this trip, keep us in your prayers as we travel and try to be the biggest blessing we can!

- Kolby Dukes -

1 comment:

shelley phillips said...

hardee's and blueberry biscuits? my little man is more of the oatmeal and raisin kinda guy. i dont want mommmom dottie sending my little man home as a "big daddy". love you all
s